2021.10.22 10:16 Flaky_Technician660 Time
I know time is very important in healing process and have to be patience. Can you tell us how long it did take you to heal?
submitted by Flaky_Technician660 to Sciatica [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 Lil_papamaka Dropped a single to all platforms "Stop Dat" give it a spin!!!
2021.10.22 10:16 Avpas1192 PRO WRESTLING ST. LUCIE COUNTY (ticket link below)
2021.10.22 10:16 graphicalMrc Legends Never Die - JuiceWRLD
2021.10.22 10:16 Far-Zebra20 🚀Gigarocket Finance🚀 Fair Launch on Avalanche Network on Saturday 3PM UTC - Revolutionary token with auto rewards - Deflationary, Hold & Win, NFT Collection, Game and much more - All the information and Roadmap available on the website: gigarocket.finance
2021.10.22 10:16 aliyahfkn Snap aliyah.fkn adden für preisliste💞 Verkaufe bilder/videos nach wunsch, videocalls , live snappen und noch mehr 💝
2021.10.22 10:16 persona_moltoHTTVAN3 Nessuno, proprio nessuno io che cerco di spiegare una cosa ad un mio amico
2021.10.22 10:16 Bubbly_Passenger5702 Trusted seller I could get some Yeezy 700s?
2021.10.22 10:16 sabio17 Law of Attraction and love
So last year I sort of attracted someone and then covid hit and it became screwed up. I still desire this person and wonder if the universe will bring them back? I have been listening to Abraham Hicks and I’ve been trying to be clear to the universe of what I want.
submitted by sabio17 to lawofattraction [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 coolestik choose
submitted by coolestik to madnesscombat [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 Plane_Spite562 Líbí se vám?
2021.10.22 10:16 Dumbhosadika Recruiters! Are you ok?
2021.10.22 10:16 Alert_Recognition_22 How
submitted by Alert_Recognition_22 to ThisDogIsStressed [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 uoblique *CID Whistles*
2021.10.22 10:16 Jenius_at_work What degrees should you take to become Iron Man?
submitted by Jenius_at_work to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 Careless_bottom google me Ethan Houde Exhibitionist
submitted by Careless_bottom to ExposureYourself [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 stayinthefight2019 Mapping Out Your College Football Weekend - Week 8
This is a strange week: no titanic matchups, but a slew of games that could be wildly entertaining. We have disappointing teams fighting for their seasons, upstarts looking to keep the momentum going, and two historic rivalries in primetime. Emerging stars like Caleb Williams, TreVeyon Henderson, and Calvin Austin all deserve your attention. The service academies are hosting undefeated AP-ranked teams, and the AAC and MWC have some key matchups. There’s a wrinkle at the end of the night and no top ten showdowns, but the discerning college football viewer will have plenty to enjoy.
Below I’ve listed the weekend’s games, sorted by time slot for you to keep track. All times are Eastern, because, well, duh. Included is each team’s rank in Bill Connelly’s SP+ rankings to give you a sense of the matchup.
Let’s get it on in Week 8!
Columbia at Dartmouth, 6:00, ESPNU
(109) Middle Tennessee St at (128) UConn, 6:00, CBSSN
(68) Memphis at (63) UCF, 7:00, ESPN2
- The Tigers’ slippery senior Calvin Austin makes any game exciting by himself.
(81) Colorado State at (104) Utah State, 9:30, CBSSN
(62) Washington at (112) Arizona, 10:30, ESPN2
- I don’t understand why the Pac-12 keeps so much of their inventory behind a network no one gets or in time slots no one watches. I know it’s not always their decision, and I’m not saying you should be watching Arizona football at any time or on any network. Heavens, no. I’m just saying.
(10) Cincinnati at (110) Navy, 12:00, ESPN2.
- The Bearcats are marching through the soft underbelly of the AAC schedule, and are doing the BCS-era “style points” thing. They will probably hang fifty for the third game in a row, but it’s a little different when that comes at the expense of a service academy. Let me ask you a sincere and not at all facetious question, Luke Fickell: which matters more, making the playoffs or respecting the troops??
(92) Illinois at (6) Penn State, 12:00, ABC
- Star QB Sean Clifford practiced this week, a good sign for the Nittany Lions, who can name their score in this one. Don’t watch for the result, watch for Illini freshman running back Josh McCray, who runs like an avalanche of bowling balls.
(44) Wake Forest at (80) Army, 12:00, CBSSN
- This Raycom Jefferson-Pilot ass game might be the most competitive matchup of the noon slot.
(47) Kansas State at (49) Texas Tech, 12:00, FS1
- So close to SP+ Neighbors! Dang. Hey SMU, get outta here!
(98) Northern Illinois at (94) Central Michigan, 12:00, ESPNU
(77) Northwestern at (8) Michigan, 12:00, FOX
- This is the traditional unwatchable Big Ten noon game.
(9) Oklahoma at (123) Kansas, 12:00, ESPN
- First they asked, can a freshman win the Heisman? Now the question is, can a freshman who only plays half a season win the Heisman? I say: who cares about a weird statue they give out in a Manhattan ballroom at Christmas time. Just enjoy Caleb Williams -- who is from the DMV, by the way, like the author of these electronic pages -- incinerating lowly kU.
UAPB at (33) Arkansas, 12:00, SECN
- The Hogs get a much-needed breather after dropping three straight. I’m being sincere when I say I hope they turn it around and make a strong charge in the second half of the season; they are a fun team and a good foil to the current SEC power structure. I really hope they aren’t Kevin Sumlin-ing.
(129) UMass at (50) Florida State, 12:00, ACCN Midday
- I’m going to write about two batches of games in this time slot, one batch of three similar games and then a batch of two. None of these games stand out as something you need to be locked in on from the kickoff, but because there’s so much potential for chaos, all will be worth watching as they come down to the wire.
(32) Oklahoma State at (12) Iowa State, 3:30, FOX
(34) Oregon at (37) UCLA, 3:30, ABC
(45) LSU at (20) Ole Miss, 3:30, CBS
- Three AP-ranked top 15 teams are in dicey spots -- hell, only one of the three (Ole Miss) is favored in Vegas. And the Rebellious Bears are in a dangerous spot if the current word out of Oxford is true, that quarterback Matt Corral is too banged up to go this week after a physical effort against Tennessee.
(4) Clemson at (11) Pittsburgh, 3:30, ESPN
(7) Wisconsin at (38) Purdue, 3:00, BTN
- We also have two unranked teams that started the year in the top ten attempting to salvage their seasons on the road against ranked upstarts. I almost didn’t want to list those single-digit SP+ numbers in the post because of all the pearl-clutching that will happen in the comments. Yes, yes, we know. Invent your own college football metric, then.
Everything about the way this season has gone, and these five similar games, tells me that the six PM hour will be filled with chaos. Stretch that remote control thumb and don’t even think about slipping into a nap.
(55) BYU at (79) Washington State, 3:30, FS1
- I’m not gonna talk about it. I’m not gonna talk about it. I’m not gonna…..oh my god stop saying “it’s a personal choice.” It’s not a fucking personal choice! Choosing not to wear a seatbelt is a personal choice, but choosing to get drunk and drive 100 mph isn’t.
(95) Colorado at (84) California, 3:30, P12N
(29) Maryland at (28) Minnesota, 3:30, ESPN2
- SP+ Neighbors! Yes! Maryland is going the wrong way and has lost two more key contributors for the season. The Terps don’t even get the hot starts going long enough before the inevitable collapse for it to qualify as a Kevin Sumlin-ing. It’s more of a Kev Sum-ing.
(78) Western Michigan at (72) Toledo, 3:30, CBSSN
(43) Boston College at (53) Louisville, 4:00, ACCN
(93) East Carolina at (60) Houston, 4:00, ESPNU
- As the Cougs continue to eat ‘em up in the AAC, that opening week loss to a mediocre Texas Tech team is more and more baffling.
(35) Mississippi State at (120) Vanderbilt, 4:00, SECN Primetime
(15) Tennessee at (3) Alabama, 7:00,ESPN
- The results in this rivalry are incredibly streaky, and right now the Crimson Tide are on fire. Tennessee is 0-for-Saban, and I don’t see how that changes this year.
(73) Nevada at (40) Fresno State, 7:00, FS2
- This is the Petros Papadakis game.
(54) San Diego State at (61) Air Force, 7:00, CBSSN
- Again, a service academy hosting an undefeated and AP-ranked team. Mr. Howdy Doody and his Flyboys are favored in this spot; hopefully they are locked in and not looking ahead to their next game after the bye, when they’ll play for the CIC trophy against Army.
(51) Georgia Tech at (31) Virginia, 7:30, ACCN
(25) NC State at (27) Miami, 7:30, ESPN2
- The ACC feels like the MAC this year: you think you know who is good, yet those teams still could lose each week! Some games go into the fifties, and many come down to the wire in bizarre fashion. Will these two games be good? Maybe! Will they be weird? Yes!
(2) Ohio State at (46) Indiana, 7:30, ABC
- The Buckeyes offense is back on track, averaging 56 points in the last three games, and I see no reason to think they won’t reach that territory again. True freshman running back TreVeyon Henderson -- who is all that and a bag of chips -- is now averaging almost 9 yards per carry. Three games against top ten division foes loom, so the Buckeyes will need to get right defensively in a hurry.
(74) South Carolina at (13) Texas A&M, 7:30, SECN
- Former grad assistant Zeb Noland is now the full-time starting quarterback in Columbia. The Gamecocks have one winnable game left, and it’s not this one. Dammit, I thought I was going to be able to get through this without mentioning Missouri.
(42) USC at (14) Notre Dame, 7:30, NBC
- Wake up the echoes of when this game meant something important, amiright?
(26) Utah at (34) Oregon State, 7:30, P12N
(56) West Virginia at (41) TCU, 7:30, ESPNU Late Night
- There are no late night games this week. Theoretically, you could stay up to watch the New Mexico State Aggies take on Hawaii at midnight on something called the Team1 Sports app, but at that point, you might need to consult a doctor or licensed professional.
submitted by stayinthefight2019
to CFB [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 carweek does anyone has the config file for XMR cpu rig
does anyone has the config file for XMR cpu rig
submitted by carweek to nanopool [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 Lemony_123 He needs a new M.O.
2021.10.22 10:16 geergutz Expanse Mech Homage-derp art (my art)
2021.10.22 10:16 impendingfuckery Yes, yes! He wore mostly blue!
2021.10.22 10:16 Skyrocketsinflight23 Prog setting up nicely for a Friday rip with costs to borrow being crazy $$ expensive. Let’s go!
submitted by Skyrocketsinflight23 to Shortsqueeze [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 bisantium Raptors @ Celtics Pregame Thread
submitted by bisantium to bostonceltics [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 LinuxHeki XMRig high ram usage
When and after I mine Monero with XMRig my my ram usage is at least 4GB. If I reboot the system its ok until I start mining again. I know that you need some ram for mining but how to clean or clear ram after you stopped mining. Im on Linux.
submitted by LinuxHeki to MoneroMining [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 10:16 kingjoeycat101 e